Sunday, July 28, 2013

I am an Island Poetographer

Yes, I know I am not  the first to use Poetographer to describe what I do, but I happily chose it to describe the marriage of my two greatest loves, words and photography; both which have bloomed so abundantly in the Garden e-course INNER EXCAVATIONS under the careful 'gardenership' of Liz Lamoreux and Effy Wild - (thanks Ladies!).

After a bit of a struggle to rename this space, Blogger finally accepted The Island Poetographer blog name as unique, albeit still showing its former name 'vivavoce3' in the address bar (insert Large Sigh of Exasperation here!)
So I will post on here, either words or photography (or both if you are very lucky) as my goal is to join in on the August dailies. (fingers xd that my tablet and blogger will talk to each other)
Here I am, beginning this Blogging Adventure early (hoping to work out any glitches ahead of time) with one of the very first shots taken with my Samsung Galaxy tablet, it's from the Buckley Bay rest stop on our way north to visit friends.
I am sure many will consider it an act of vandalism, or graffiti, but since it was so carefully rendered, I like to think of it as a work of art.
The paint will eventually wear off, and the rock will become pristine once more.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment