Friday, September 06, 2013

Happy First Friday! and....

It's BLESS YOUR SOCKS AND UNDIES DAY!
And I am Ready, yessiree. I am wearing a pair of delightfully warm, hand knitted socks (with confetti coloured heels and toes!) that I received as a gift from Ms P's friend Marianne She is one Knit Wizardess let me tell you!

So what kind of socks are you wearing today?
And did you bless them?
What? You didn't know?
I'm sure I told you last month, tsk tsk and you didn't write it down, did you?
So now that you know, as soon as you can, grab a pair of your favourite socks, put them on and when you walk around in them, say a little blessing for their comfort to you. You can also do the same to your ahems as well, while I'm thinking of it.
All together now: Bless My Socks and Undies!
Ok.
We are now done for the month.
See you on the First Friday in October.
Blessings of Socks and Undies wherever you might be wearing them.

2 comments:

  1. OK I wrote it down...the First Friday of the month (Oct. 4th) blessing for socks and undies. Got it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are darling! I so want a pair.

    ReplyDelete