Tuesday, October 01, 2013

2shot Twosday -TPI and the Golden Fleece

This afternoon, Mr Bear and I drove over the Malahat for my TPI  (trigger point injection therapy) Appointment in Langford at Coastal Health Alliance.
I can't say enough good things about my 'TPI guy' Stephen Simonis  - gentle, caring and a true practitioner of the adage 'Do No Harm'.

As I am always 'packin heat - ie my camera', and being that it is 2shot twosday, I was on the lookout for a pair of good shots to share with you.
As luck would have it, hanging in one of the alcoves at Coastal Health Alliance, was this gem.
I can't believe it was all done in hand dyed fleece either! Have a looksee at the closeup.














Isn't it amazing the way the artist so skillfully felted, blended and combed in the wool to create such a vivid landscape?
And of course My favourite Colours were used as well!
I would love to have this hanging on my Master Bedroom Wall. 
Once I know the artist I will give full credit.
(October 1/13 I fired off an email to the clinic and they kindly gave me the name:
the Artist is Dana Sitar)
Please enjoy this marvelous piece of mixed media fleece artistry!
Blessings to all and may you find your 2shots worth today!

No comments:

Post a Comment