Saturday, October 26, 2013

Saturnsday: Posting from Rhea

Rhea is one of the 62 plus of Saturn's moons (they keep finding more) and I'm sitting on the front porch of my artist retreat villa, in downtown Satelliteville on Rhea.
I am circling around Saturn, which I have made the deposit of my writing Ideas and every once in a while Saturn rises in the sky and reminds me that I really should SERIOUSLY start thinking of Plot Lines because goodness me, I went and signed up for Nanowrimo.
Thankfully there is a direct wormhole to my favourite Starbucks and I can refuel my writer's brain with a Hot Caramel Apple Spice with a galaxy swirl of whipped cream and caramel drizzled on top.
I am trying out various writing programs, such as SimpleMind, and Polaris Office which SAVE my work unlike others. Evernote I have yet to tackle but I like the idea of being able to go back and forth from pc to tablet with the sync feature. We will see.
Blessings to all those yellow pencil hoarders out there! (You know who you are)

No comments:

Post a Comment