Monday, October 07, 2013

Warning! GLITTER Season Ahead...

It had to happen I suppose.
Behind the pumpkins, the boxes of 100+ mini wrapped snickers, mars bars and M+M's, They lay in wait.
Good Grief I said, it's not even Thanksgiving (Oct 14 for Canada) and already, I see snowflakes and tinsel being pulled out of boxes at my local Dollar Tree store.
I appreciate the fact that crafters (and this year I number among them) need a head start, especially if you are mailing overseas or across the line, but may I ask..Just WHERE did SEPTEMBER GO?
OK. Now that I have ranted about that Pushy Season which I have successfully IGNORED by 'doing other things' (see below: Vampyr Hunter's Journal) it is time (as one of my Online Artfuls would say) to get 'crack-a-lackin' and crank out something resembling my contribution to a 12 Days of Christmas Ornament Swap.
Yeah, sure ya betcha, I'll get right on it as just as soon as I have had enough Bean to handle it.
Blessings to all those who like me are finding glitter in the most unlikely of places or I don't remember butter glinting like that....

No comments:

Post a Comment