Sunday, December 08, 2013

1st Week of December Wrap up

Dear Perusers:
As my one of my favourite bloggers (Ms Mary Ann Moss  - Dispatchfromla) would say:
Oh hi!
Indeed.
Continuing on with the first week of December in pix and words:

Dec 3 - 2shots Twosday

Mr Bear stapling Christmas lights to our balcony boxes while skillfully avoiding his thumb!
And here is the reason for all the hoopla: the Neighbours across the way added EVEN MORE lights to the front of their house..
(will this madness never end? lol)

Dec 4 - Wonderous Wednesday:
Our first Real Hard Frost, then a marvellous package arrived!
You may recall that I took part (with much loss of sleep and hair) in a 12 Days of Christmas Ornament swap?
Here is the end result: a box chock full of Seasonal Blessings and Goodness! Next we drove into town and I was able to get a good shot of the CVRD Building's Gigamungous Wreath.
(Every year they get a crane to hoist it into place)
Finally,  one of those 'I can't believe I saw really saw this' shots taken in the WalMart parking lot - two poinsettia leaves perfectly pressed into the pavement. This may yet show up on a card!

Dec 5 - Thursday:  First Snow at Quail Hill
Kiwi Leaf Snow Covered and First Snowball











Dec 6 - Friday - 
Bless Yer Sox and Undies Day
and a Quail Hill Card















Dec 7/8 Weekend WrapUp
We ended the weekend
by having breakfast out with friends at the Dog
House
Cafe -
I actually found (miracle of miracles!) and wore my Holly Red Hat for this August Occasion!
Blessings to all and how is your December going?
Well, I hope and not too stressful. (here's a hug, you look like you need one )

No comments:

Post a Comment