Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Dear Perusers!
Bonne Sant Valentin!
This is one of my first digital artpieces that I did for the Queen of Heart's Challenge over at the Quietfiredesigns site.
Goodness, was it really back in 2010?
I dusted it off and put it on here so you could have something to look at while I get my collective scribblings over the past week or so together and mangle it into some sort of a later post.
I have just been informed by Mr Bear that the weather is just too dam glorious to be indoors at the 'puter and we are to take my new baby (a canon powershot a1400) for a walk.
How can I disagree with that?
So with that order, I wish all of my readers the Blessing of a Glorious Sunny Valentine Day to you where'er you may be. May you have a warm heart.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! I love, love, love this digital art piece. I bet you had fun in that glorious sunny weather. It is so good for the soul to get out.

    ReplyDelete